Are you looking for a job where you can learn all the tasks on the work floor? If so, read further!
We are currently looking for a carpenter for our client in Terneuzen. As a carpenter, you'll be responsible for assembling dormers. Having experience in this role is advantageous, as it allows for a quick start. However, if you lack experience but have an interest in learning these skills, you can still initiate on a career as a carpenter. The company is committed to guiding you through the world of dormers, providing training to transform you into a specialist.
As a carpenter, you will work full-time from Monday to Friday.
- You enjoy learning new things while on the job;
- Problems? They're meant to be solved! You immediately seek effective solutions;
- You are motivated to work and always arrive punctually.
Can you read construction drawings? That's a significant plus!
- A salary ranging from €2500 to €3000 gross per month based on knowledge and experience;
- 25 vacation days;
- Travel allowance;
- Initially, a contract through HR Zeeland for approximately 8 months. If everything goes well, you will receive a contract from our client afterward;
- A full-time employment (Monday to Friday);
- Employment conditions in accordance with the collective labor agreement for the carpentry industry.
If you have any questions about the organization, the position, and/or the terms, please contact Jaco Stoffels or Kenny de Rooij. Send a message or call 0622972848 / 0627302391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply directly, click on the application button!