Do you have a forklift certificate or are you looking to obtain one, and are you searching for a job in logistics? Then continue reading!
For our client in the vicinity of Terneuzen, we are looking for logistics employees. As a logistics employee, you will perform various logistics tasks. This includes tasks such as applying stickers and supporting forklift drivers. Do you have a forklift certificate yourself? Then you can also operate the forklift!
For this position, you will work in a 2-shift system. These shifts are from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM and from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM (Monday through Friday). You will receive a shift allowance of 12% for this.
- Is eager to learn and motivated to work;
- Is available in the short term;
- Has a forklift certificate or is willing to obtain one through us;
- Is willing to work in two shifts.
- Starting salary between €2350 and €2850 gross per month, excluding shift allowance. The salary scale depends on your experience;
- Shift allowance of 12%;
- Travel expense reimbursement of €0.21 per km;
- 25 vacation days;
- 8.33% holiday pay;
- You will join a fun, close-knit team and work in a good working atmosphere;
- There are opportunities for growth and training.
Do you have any questions about the organization, the position, and/or the conditions? Then contact Jaco Stoffels or Kenny de Rooij. Send a message or call 0622972848 / 0627302391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to apply? Click on the application button!