Do you have experience with electrical work and are you looking for a job where you can learn a lot on the job? Our client in Hulst is looking for an electrician who has basic knowledge of various electrical jobs.
As a unit construction electrician, your work consists of various basic electrical tasks. For example, you have to go and pull wires, draw and make electrical points, mount and connect lighting and other electrical applications. You have a lot of different work in this position.
You will work a 40-hour day shift Monday through Friday.
- Has an mbo level 2/3 diploma;
- Has good communication skills;
- Is motivated to get to work;
- Has experience with tasks of an electrician;
- Has a VCA certificate or is willing to obtain one.
Our client is a leading, internationally operating family business with more than half a century's experience in flexible construction.
- A long-term job;
- Salary between €2400 and €2750 based on knowledge and experience;
- 25 vacation days;
- 6 extra days off.
Do you have any questions about the organization, the position and/or the terms and conditions? Then please contact Jaco Stoffels or Kenny de Rooij. Send a message or call 0622972848 / 0627302391 or email email@example.com.
Apply directly? Click on the application button below!