Would you like to contribute to producing the tastiest snacks for our loyal four-legged friends? This is your chance!
In this position as a production operator you will be involved in producing various types of dog snacks, by adding the raw materials from the recipe in the correct order. You then set up the mixing machines and ovens so that only top quality products are produced. You regularly take samples for quality, you clean the machines when a product is changed and you resolve minor malfunctions independently. Enough challenges so your work never gets boring!
- Has experience with adding raw materials on a recipe basis;
- Likes to work in two shifts;
- You are technically strong and can tinker well;
- Can work well according to strict procedures and quality standards;
- Masters the Dutch or English language.
- A gross monthly salary between €2500 and €2800 excluding 13% shift allowance for working in two shifts;
- A contract directly with our client;
- Travel allowance at €0.21 per kilometre;
- Opportunities to grow within the company;
- Working at a growing and appealing company.
Do you have any questions about the organization, the position and/or the conditions? Please contact Jaco Stoffels or Kenny de Rooij. Send a message or call 0622972848 / 0627302391 or email email@example.com .
Apply directly? Then click on the application button!